Bear Tracker GPS phone - in blue
OverviewThe Bear Tracker is a cuddly, handheld, GPS phone for voice communications with a GPS locator beacon, that lets your child communicate easily with you while giving you the peace of mind to know exactly where your child is at any moment.
Bear Tracker GPS Phone
Freedom for your child; a lifeline for a parent.
The Bear Tracker is a cuddly, handheld, GPS phone for voice communications with a GPS locator beacon, that lets your child communicate easily with you while giving you the peace of mind to know exactly where your child is at any moment. The attractive, age appropriate teddy bear design insures that the phone will go everywhere with your child.
You can determine which phone numbers can have access to the phone. The Bear Tracker is able to store only four phone numbers that can be dialed and from which calls can be received. There is also a monitoring state that allows you to hear what is going on near the phone. Simply text a message to the Bear Tracker phone and the phone will dial that specific, approved number, enabling the parent to listen in.
Always on, always ready
The device does not have an on/off switch. As soon as you insert any 850/1900SIM card (including Prepaid or Pay As You Go plan, no web function required)* and the battery, the Bear Tracker will turn on automatically. Special keys 1, 2, 3, 4, and SOS will light up to indicate the phone has turned on. The GSM LED and power LED will begin to flash. Once the device is on the GPS will begin to search for its current location, and will send updates every 30 minutes. The Bear Tracker phone can last up to 200 hours on a single charge. When the battery is low the device will send a text to all special numbers “Attention! Battery too low. Please charge.”
*NOTE: 1. SIM card and service plans sold by wireless carriers locally.
2. No contract with ZYGO-USA or the phone manufacturer.
3. T-Mobile is recommended.
The Bear Tracker GPS Phone features:
• Dial up to four specific phone numbers
• Text message to Add/Delete these four phone numbers
• When battery is low, phone will text all four numbers to tell them to charge phone
• SOS key to send GPS location (LBS) by text message from phone
• Parent or guardian (tracker) asks (by text) for general location, LAT/LON coordinates, or Google map link
• Monitoring mode to listen to phone
• 2G/3G GPRS SIM card capable (plans sold by wireless carriers)
• Can last 200 hours on a charge