Pilot™ Pro Voice Activated Infrared Transmitter
OverviewAdvanced Voice Activated infrared transmitter for control of your household consumer electronics.
Pilot™ Pro Controller by Ablenet
Advanced Voice Activated Infrared Transmitter
Combining the best in infrared and X-10 remote controls, the Pilot™ Pro brings the freedom of natural speech to appliances throughout the home. With the Pilot Pro, voice commands are used for remote control of numerous electronic devices in multiple environments. Control televisions, telephones, lights, doors, elevators, beds, and more with simple, intuitive commands, like "TV...On" or "Channel...Up".
The Pilot Pro is portable and easily programmable, meeting the needs of users at home, in the office, or within a healthcare facility. And it's accessible - with switch scanning and up to 96 unique commands, arranged to suit the specific needs of your particular environment.
- Natural speech recognition for controlling your environment
- Converts your spoken commands into infrared signals
- Control numerous electronic devices around your home or office
- Learn signals for your television, telephone, computer access, lights, doors, and more
- Dual switch or single switch with scanning
- 96 unique and different words available with multiple command use
- Internal microphone
- External keys for caregiver use
- Infrared transmitter for control of your household consumer electronics
- Radio transmitter for X-10 control of household appliances
- Internal loudspeaker
- Voice feedback on menu commands, acknowledging confirmation of your voice command
- Auditory feedback on scanning
- A customized menu tree is created for each individual user
- Height: 7 inches (18.4 cm)
- Width: 3 inches (7.2 cm)
- Depth: 1.75 inches (4.4 cm)
- Weight: 10 ounces (270 g)