PowerLink ® 4 - CE Control Unit
OverviewThe PowerLink® 4 control unit allows switch users to control up to two electrical appliances with single switches.
PowerLink® 4 by Ablenet
Control Unit for Switch Access to Electrical Appliances
The PowerLink 4 control unit allows switch users to control up to two electrical appliances with single switches. Six unique modes of control allow you to define exactly how, and for how long, appliances will be turned on. PowerLink will accept any single switch, including Ablenet Big or Jelly Beamer wireless switches.
The PowerLink 4 has an on-board display that lets you set the exact number of minutes or seconds of control. There is a "Count" mode that allows for easy, precise data collection. You can also choose the "Two-switch" mode for collaborative activation for safety or cooperative play.
- Easy set up with built-in display and simple new design
- Powerful access with six modes of control
- Accurate programming and data collection
- Flexible outlets allow custom positioning of up to two appliances
- Linkable™ wireless technology allows Big or Jelly Beamers to be linked to each outlet
- Two switch input jacks
- Attractive package in a small size
Modes of Control
- Direct: Behaves like a traditional switch
- Count: Behaves like Direct, shows number of activations
- Two-Switch: Behaves like Direct, both switches must be activated
- Timed Seconds: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 seconds
- Timed Minutes: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 minutes
- Latch: First activation turns appliance ON; second activation turns it OFF