Terms of Services ZYGO-USA.com
Order Processing Information for All Sales
ORDER PROCESSING INFORMATION
• Stock orders are usually shipped within 5 days of receipt of order.
• A Sales Order Acknowledgment is sent to confirm price, payment terms, and delivery for all non-stock orders.
• Open Account terms are available by application to ZYGO-USA after a justifiable order rate has been established.
• Orders issued in lieu of Open Account must be prepaid (Check, Money Order, or VISA/MasterCard/Discover Card), including shipping/handling charges. PayPal orders must be cancelled using PayPal prior to products being shipped. /p>
• Formal, written quotations are available on request.
• ZYGO-USA will charge and collect State Sales Tax when appropriate.
• ZYGO-USA does not process requests from Medicare or Medicaid. We have dealers who can handle Medicare billing, and Medicaid in some States. Please ask.
• International orders are processed on a prepaid basis only, including freight charges.
• All shipments will be shipped F.O.B. Fremont, California.
• All drop shipments will be made freight prepaid unless otherwise indicated and billed on merchandise Invoice.
• Unless otherwise specified, ZYGO-USA ships via Federal Express, UPS, DHL, USPS, or a suitable equivalent to minimize loss and the potential damage to electronic equipment commonly caused by other shipping methods/carriers where multiple transfers and increased handling may occur.
• When requested, and if available, orders requiring same day shipping will incur a rush fee of $100.00 in addition to shipping charges.
• ZYGO-USA will not be responsible for combining shipments received on separate Purchase Orders. A reasonable effort will be made, however, to combine shipments to reduce transportation costs.
• ZYGO-USA does not assume any responsibility for loss or damage in transit, and compensation for such loss must be obtained from the carrier. Merchandise must be inspected at the time of delivery, a bad order receipt obtained from the delivery driver, and a claim made to the carrier.