ZYGO Voice Amplifier with Two Mics
OverviewAmplified, 12-watt speaker with high performance headset microphone and high performance lapel microphone.
ZYGO Voice Amplifier
The Voice Amplifier uses a 12 watt speaker to provide the loud, clear output required for high quality voice amplification. In addition, it has a LINE input jack that can be connected to the output of a Speech Generating Device (SGD) for adequate sound levels in noisy environments.
Use the built-in clip to attach the Voice Amplifier to a belt, trousers, skirt, etc. or use the supplied adjustable fabric belt.
The Voice Amplifier has a high capacity rechargeable battery that provides up to 20 hours of operation from a fully charged battery.
This small, loud amplifier comes with a high performance headset microphone, a high performance lapel microphone, or both.
The Voice Amplifier features:
• Loud, clear output from the small, 12 watt speaker
• A headset microphone is supplied; Optional high performance mic's are available
• Small size, very loud sound: 3-3/8" x 3-3/8" x 1-3/4"
• Perfect for amplifying a communication aid's output
• Up to 20 hours from a fully charged battery
• Belt clip is built into the rugged ABS plastic housing
• An adjustable waistband belt is supplied